“Absolutely One Of The Best Small Employment And Business Litigation Firms In Southern California”
EXPERIENCED TRIAL LAWYERS
- Over 35 years of combined experience.
- We provide counsel to individuals and businesses, and protect their interests in jury trials, court trials, administrative hearings, and before various appellate courts throughout California.
- It is our goal to remain a small law firm that builds genuine and long lasting relationships with clients.
- Our approach to litigation is professional, yet aggressive, to ensure our clients receive the results they desire.
- We regularly litigate against the largest firms in the state and nation, and consistently receive superior results.
REAL LIFE EXPERIENCE
- Most lawyers go to law school, receive a degree, and begin working as a lawyer. They have never experienced the real world, yet they are called upon to give real world advice and counsel to their clients.
- Our lawyers have experience inside and outside of the courtroom.
- Mark D. Magarian served as a corporate officer and senior vice president for two publicly traded corporations: a national telecommunications company and a global software company.
- Krista DiMercurio worked in the legal profession, as a legal secretary, for several years before enrolling in law school.
The Verdict Is In:
On May 14, 2018, after 2 years of litigation involving a business partnership dispute, an Orange County Superior Court jury issued a verdict in favor of the firm’s client (the plaintiff) on each and every claim. In addition, the jury found by clear and convincing evidence that the defendant had engaged in malice, oppression, or fraud, and awarded punitive damages to the firm’s client.
On January 31, 2018, the firm received another defense verdict for their corporate clients in a wrongful termination/discrimination lawsuit. After four weeks of testimony, the Riverside County Superior Court jury deliberated for only one hour, and found in favor of the firm’s clients on all claims.
Magarian & DiMercurio recently obtained a defense verdict for their corporate and individual clients who were being sued in a multi-million dollar business litigation case. The Orange County Superior Court jury rejected the Plaintiff’s claim that exceeded $9,000,000 in alleged damages, and awarded them nothing.