“Absolutely One Of The Best Small Employment And Business Litigation Firms In Southern California”
EXPERIENCED TRIAL LAWYERS
- Over 30 years of experience.
- We provide counsel to individuals and businesses, and protect their interests in jury trials, court trials, administrative hearings, and before various appellate courts throughout California.
- It is our goal to remain a small law firm that builds genuine and long lasting relationships with clients.
- Our approach to litigation is professional, yet aggressive, to ensure our clients receive the results they desire.
- We regularly litigate against the largest firms in the state and nation, and consistently receive superior results.
REAL LIFE EXPERIENCE
- Most lawyers go to law school, receive a degree, and begin working as a lawyer. They have never experienced the real world, yet they are called upon to give real world advice and counsel to their clients.
- Our lawyers have experience inside and outside of the courtroom.
- Mark D. Magarian served as a corporate officer and senior vice president at two publicly traded corporations: a national telecommunications company and a global software company.
- Krista DiMercurio worked in the legal profession, as a legal secretary, for several years before enrolling in law school.
The Verdict Is In:
On January 31, 2018, the firm received another defense verdict for their corporate client in a wrongful termination/discrimination lawsuit. After four weeks of testimony, the jury deliberated for only one hour, and found in favor of the defense on all claims.
Magarian & DiMercurio recently obtained a defense verdict for their corporate and individual clients who were being sued in a multi-million dollar business litigation case. The Orange County jury rejected the Plaintiff’s claim that exceeded $9,000,000 in alleged damages, and awarded them nothing.